Firebug 1.7a11

Honza (Jan Odvarko)

Feb 15, 2011, 9:12:55 PM2/15/11
to Firebug

Bill Barry

Feb 16, 2011, 1:04:17 AM2/16/11
to fir...@googlegroups.com
On 2/15/2011 7:12 PM, Honza (Jan Odvarko) wrote:
> http://blog.getfirebug.com/2011/02/15/firebug-1-7a11/
> Honza

Can confirm that this does fix the second titlebar problem.

using: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b12pre) Gecko/20110215
Firefox/4.0b12pre

Honza (Jan Odvarko)

Feb 16, 2011, 7:58:28 AM2/16/11
to Firebug
Great, thanks for the update!
Honza

Edward Rudd

Feb 16, 2011, 11:01:58 AM2/16/11
to Firebug
Activation is completely broken now.

I open up firebug, reload a page and it disables it self again. Even
tried resetting all settings and uninstalling (now nonfunctional)
firephp. (Mac OS X 1.6.6, FF 4.0 b11)

Honza (Jan Odvarko)

Feb 16, 2011, 11:32:16 AM2/16/11
to Firebug
Can you please be more specific about what exactly is broken?
(we also need detailed steps to repro the problem on our machines)
Honza

Honza (Jan Odvarko)

Feb 16, 2011, 11:37:57 AM2/16/11
to Firebug
> > I open up firebug, reload a page and it disables it self again. Even
> > tried resetting all settings and uninstalling (now nonfunctional)
> > firephp. (Mac OS X 1.6.6, FF 4.0 b11)
Oops, I overlooked this part :)
Honza

Edward Rudd

Feb 16, 2011, 11:41:06 AM2/16/11
to Firebug

On Feb 16, 11:37 am, "Honza (Jan Odvarko)" <odva...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I open up firebug, reload a page and it disables it self again.  Even
> > > tried resetting all settings and uninstalling (now nonfunctional)
> > > firephp.  (Mac OS X 1.6.6, FF 4.0 b11)
>
> Oops, I overlooked this part :)
> Honza

Actually.. disabling Firecookie fixed this issue as well as fixing
firePHP.

Honza (Jan Odvarko)

Feb 16, 2011, 11:46:16 AM2/16/11
to Firebug

cheekybuddha

Feb 16, 2011, 12:33:38 PM2/16/11
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for spotting it was FireCookie - I have been putting off all day creating a new profile, but I was going to have to do it soon.

I found that on pages where I opened Firebug, a reload would close it; and on a site where Firebug was left on from before the upgrade I would close it, but it would open immediately on refresh or navigating to another page in the same domain.

Cheers,

Honza (Jan Odvarko)

Feb 17, 2011, 8:09:47 PM2/17/11
to Firebug

On Feb 16, 6:33 pm, cheekybuddha <cheekybud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for spotting it was FireCookie - I have been putting off all day
> creating a new profile, but I was going to have to do it soon.
Firecookie 1.2b1 solves the problem
http://www.softwareishard.com/firecookie/archive/firecookie-1.2b1.xpi
Honza

TheTester

Feb 24, 2011, 10:31:03 AM2/24/11
to Firebug
Hi.
I've recently installed FF4.0b11 and with it Firebug 1.7a11. I've
updated also Firecookie to 1.2b1.
After those updates I have really annoying behavior. If I inspect
something and then make some changes in styles tab or even scroll
page, some element or entire page will be highlighted like when you
rollover element in HTML tab. I have this on two different computers.

On 16 Lut, 03:12, "Honza (Jan Odvarko)" <odva...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://blog.getfirebug.com/2011/02/15/firebug-1-7a11/
> Honza

Mike Ratcliffe

Feb 24, 2011, 7:11:26 PM2/24/11
to Firebug
This is fixed but I guess you won't see it until the next alpha.

kim3er

Feb 26, 2011, 7:21:02 PM2/26/11
to Firebug
Brilliant. Been driving me nuts. Disabling Firecookie stopped Firebug
from popping up on every request.

Rich