Firebug 1.10a11

Jan Honza Odvarko

Jun 8, 2012, 11:00:05 AM6/8/12
to Firebug

Simon Lindholm

Jun 8, 2012, 11:31:57 AM6/8/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
> Firecookie is also integrated with existing Net panel. ... This feature is available only with Firebug 1.4.
> Firecookie also integrates with Firebug’s Break On Feature.
> Firecookie creates a log entry...
> Both calendar and time-picker has been introduced in Firefox 3.
... wait.

Also, the "Break on Cookie Change" image is outdated, and I'm not sure what happened to issue 5500.

Simon

Den fredagen den 8:e juni 2012 kl. 17:00:05 UTC+2 skrev Jan Honza Odvarko:
https://blog.getfirebug.com/2012/06/08/firebug-1-10a11/

Honza

Jan Honza Odvarko

Jun 8, 2012, 11:43:16 AM6/8/12
to Firebug
All should be fixed now
(can take some time to go through caches, especially the new
screenshot)

Thanks!
Honza

On Jun 8, 5:31 pm, Simon Lindholm <simon.lindhol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > *Firecookie* is also integrated with existing *Net* panel. ... *This
>
> feature is available only with Firebug 1.4.**
> *> Firecookie also integrates with Firebug’s *Break On* Feature.> Firecookie creates a log entry...
> > *Both calendar and time-picker has been introduced in Firefox 3.*
>
> ... wait.
>
> Also, the "Break on Cookie Change" image is outdated, and I'm not sure what
> happened to issue 5500 <http://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=5500>
> .

Sebastian Zartner

Jun 8, 2012, 12:37:18 PM6/8/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
blog.getfirebug.com doesn't have a valid SSL certificate. So I'm getting a security warning when following the link.

This is a great release! Thanks, Honza, for the efforts you put in there!

Cookie Expire Time
has a screenshot in Czech, but the header is English.

document.cookie has an outdated screenshot.

Sebastian

Jan Honza Odvarko

Jun 8, 2012, 12:46:02 PM6/8/12
to Firebug
On Jun 8, 6:37 pm, Sebastian Zartner <sebastianzart...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> blog.getfirebug.com doesn't have a valid SSL certificate. So I'm getting a
> security warning when following the link.
I don't see this, what is the exact link, do you use https?

> This is a great release! Thanks, Honza, for the efforts you put in there!
> *
> Cookie Expire Time* has a screenshot in Czech, but the header is English.
Yeah, it shows that localization actually also works ;-)

> *document.cookie* has an outdated screenshot.
Fixed

Thanks for the feedback!
Honza

Sebastian Zartner

Jun 8, 2012, 4:22:32 PM6/8/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
I don't see this, what is the exact link, do you use https?
> This is a great release! Thanks, Honza, for the efforts you put in there!
> *
> Cookie Expire Time* has a screenshot in Czech, but the header is English.
Yeah, it shows that localization actually also works ;-)
It shows that toLocaleString() was used. :-) I think this should be changed to have a date without day names (or names in the language Firebug uses).

> *document.cookie* has an outdated screenshot.
Fixed
Thanks.

Sebastian

Sebastian Zartner

Jun 10, 2012, 5:58:10 AM6/10/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Does it work when you disable Firepicker?

Sebastian

On Sunday, June 10, 2012 11:42:01 AM UTC+2, Pablo wrote:

Hi,
For some time after you edit the color (or add the same value) in the CSS panel, I can no longer edit any other value or add a new one.

In the screenshot you can see an empty field when you click on them (not editable):

Pablo

Jun 10, 2012, 6:23:11 AM6/10/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Yes:)
Thanks.

Sebastian Zartner

Jun 10, 2012, 6:46:46 AM6/10/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Great. Maybe you can tell their support about this problem.

Sebastian

Pablo

Jun 11, 2012, 4:05:34 PM6/11/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com

pd

Jun 14, 2012, 1:27:03 AM6/14/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

WOW. I'm a bit late but I just found out about all the cookie goodness in the latest version. BRILLIANT!

I don't care if it's integrating an extension extension rather than all original work, it's simply superb and fills a substantial hole in Firebug's functionality so completely, it's amazing.

Huge kudos to all involved.

Some might disagree but I hope this sets a precedent of sorts for more integration of missing features via extension extensions.

Congratulations!
Paul.

On Saturday, June 9, 2012 1:00:05 AM UTC+10, Jan Honza Odvarko wrote:
https://blog.getfirebug.com/2012/06/08/firebug-1-10a11/

Honza

Sebastian Zartner

Jun 14, 2012, 3:17:58 AM6/14/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

WOW. I'm a bit late but I just found out about all the cookie goodness in the latest version. BRILLIANT!

I don't care if it's integrating an extension extension rather than all original work, it's simply superb and fills a substantial hole in Firebug's functionality so completely, it's amazing.

Huge kudos to all involved.
It seems we really found a big fan with you, Paul. :-)

Some might disagree but I hope this sets a precedent of sorts for more integration of missing features via extension extensions.
We were discussing this already and came to the conclusing that we should push Swarms more instead of integrating too many Firebug extensions into Firebug. Though for some extensions (or features currently covered by extensions) it makes sense to integrate them like e.g. syntax highlighting as with FireRainbow.

Sebastian

Jan Honza Odvarko

Jun 14, 2012, 3:43:15 AM6/14/12
to Firebug
On Jun 14, 7:27 am, pd <an0n1m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> WOW. I'm a bit late but I just found out about all the cookie goodness in
> the latest version. BRILLIANT!
>
> I don't care if it's integrating an extension extension rather than all
> original work, it's simply superb and fills a substantial hole in Firebug's
> functionality so completely, it's amazing.
>
> Huge kudos to all involved.
Thanks!

> Some might disagree but I hope this sets a precedent of sorts for more
> integration of missing features via extension extensions.
NetExport could be the next candidate.

Honza