Firebreath site is not accessible

Debjit Das

Dec 28, 2016, 3:45:25 AM12/28/16
to firebreath-dev
HI

Firebreath site www.firebreath.org site is not accessible. Is it down or the site URL has changed?

Debjit

Richard Bateman

Dec 28, 2016, 5:31:19 AM12/28/16
to FireBreath Dev Group
The server has been unstable recently; I haven't had time to figure
out why. I'll restart it and hopefully that'll bring it back.

Richard
> --
>
> ---

Shiva M

Dec 29, 2016, 1:01:41 AM12/29/16
to firebreath-dev
has the Firebreath site been hacked ?

Richard Bateman

Dec 29, 2016, 12:27:08 PM12/29/16
to FireBreath Dev Group
Not hacked, but it looks like someone posted a ton of spam in
comments. I'll take care of it

Richard Bateman

Dec 29, 2016, 3:20:50 PM12/29/16
to FireBreath Dev Group
Well, that was *extremely* annoying; I had to write a script to delete
the comments created by the spambots from the system. It's possible
that I missed some; if anyone comes across any spam still on any of
the pages please let me know.

Richard