Help getting started with FireBreath 2.0

Hau5

Aug 9, 2017, 6:46:11 AM8/9/17
to firebreath-dev
Hi Everyone, Please I need your help just getting fire breath 2.0 started. I have built an application using Firebreath-1.7 following the videos that are posted on the site. All I am asking is for someone to tell me how do you build the simple test plugin. I am not very familiar with Git so need your help. I have managed to get the package using

"git clone http:/github.com/firebreath/FireBreath.git --recursive -b 2.0"

I then went into the directory and did:

"git submodule update --init --recursive"

to attempt to get the boost? I am not sure if 2.0 needs boost or not

I then ran the fbgen.py to generate a test plugin and finally I ran the prep2010.cmd to generate the build

I started visual studio 2010 and tried to compile (I had no idea if it would work) and I got plenty of errors.

I am guessing my error is in getting the boost update? Please if anyone can just guide me to how to build the Test Plugin in I would be VERY grateful and I am sure it would help SO many other people who have no idea where to start.

Very much appreciated,