Forcing gbak to use a specific server

Bennie Coetzer

Jul 21, 2022, 3:02:01 AM7/21/22
to firebird-support
Hi, I am trying to convert FB_2_5 data to FB_4_0 DBs.  When running the gbak it continuously try to use the incorrect server.  Is there a way to force it to use a specific server (Port?) as I obviously run multiple servers on different ports.
FB2.5 (32bit) = port 3050
FB2.5 (64bit) = port 3051
FB4.0 (32bit) = port 3060
FB4.0 (64bit) = port 3061
I have tried stopping servers but still get problems to attach the Service Manager

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
regards
Bennie

liviuslivius

Jul 21, 2022, 3:41:48 AM7/21/22
to firebird...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Add server name and port to gbak command

-se localhost/3051:service_mgr

Regards,
Karol Bieniaszewski