Error loading plugin ChaCha64 FB4

Flavius Fernandes

Nov 29, 2022, 12:50:37 PM11/29/22
to firebird-support
Trying to create a database in FB4 and I am getting;

Unsuccessful execution caused by system error that does not preclude successful execution of subsequent statements.
Error loading plugin ChaCha64.
Module E:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_4_0\plugins\ChaCha exists but can not be loaded.
Unknown Win32 error 193.

SQL Code: -901
IB Error Number: 335545004

Dimitry Sibiryakov

Nov 29, 2022, 3:14:38 PM11/29/22
to firebird...@googlegroups.com
Flavius Fernandes wrote 29.11.2022 18:50:
> Unsuccessful execution caused by system error that does not preclude successful
> execution of subsequent statements.
> Error loading plugin ChaCha64.
> Module E:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_4_0\plugins\ChaCha exists but can not
> be loaded.
> Unknown Win32 error 193.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/debug/system-error-codes--0-499-

ERROR_BAD_EXE_FORMAT %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

Do not ever use fbclient.dll 32 bits from %Firebird%\SysWoW64 directly or at
least put firebird.conf there.

--
WBR, SD.