Replication error

Pål Lillejord

May 4, 2024, 5:14:33 AMMay 4
to firebird-support
I have Async replication, the replication stopped, and in replication log I see this message
  ERROR: Required segment 109 is missing
When I check my log  segment 109 was written, the only difference I see is that
segment 110 came 3 sec after 109.
else it's from 12 sec and up between segments.
As I unnderstand apply_idle_timeout are default 10 sec.

Can the server not handle to files in the journal_source_directory at the same time?
Do I have to feed it one by one if i have many files that should go to  journal_source_directory?

Pal

Pål Lillejord

Jun 19, 2024, 3:38:28 AM (11 days ago) Jun 19
to firebird-support
It happend again,  source computer lost internet so it was a lot of files to transfere to replica.
because of timeout two files come out of order. and replication stopped.
I moved all files out of Source folder of replica, and moved them back in correct order, all ok now.
So it look like firebird just take first file found, and if not correct it just stop. instead of look for correct file.