restore database using fb.3.010

Med Didaoui

Jul 16, 2022, 9:47:56 AM7/16/22
to firebird...@googlegroups.com
sorry my message is translated with google
since I moved from version 3.0.09 to 3.0.09
when restoring my database I have an error
gbak -user xxx -password xxx -replace d:\bdd.f
db h:\bdd.fbk
gbak: ERROR:expected backup description record
gbak:Exiting before completion due to errors

however it works with ibexpert
image.png
Thank you for your answers

liviuslivius

Jul 16, 2022, 10:06:47 AM7/16/22
to firebird...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Change sequention of files in the command. First backup file second database file name

Regards,
Karol Bieniaszewski

Jul 16, 2022, 10:40:10 AM7/16/22
to firebird...@googlegroups.com