problem when restoring the database firebird 4 rc14.0.0.2353

Сергей Зайцев

Apr 30, 2021, 11:04:57 AM4/30/21
to firebird-support
Hello. There was a problem with firebird 4 rc14.0.0.2353. When restoring metadata in several databases, the process hangs:
 gbak: activating and creating deferred index FK_SQL_CLASS_LINK_1
 gbak: adjusting views dbkey length
 gbak: updating ownership of packages, procedures and tables

 in this state, it hangs for several days until you forcefully kill the process. I tried snaphot Firebird-4.0.0.2447-ReleaseCandidate1.amd64.tar.gz, but it didn't solve the problem. Tell me what can be done in this case?

Mark Rotteveel

Apr 30, 2021, 11:06:25 AM4/30/21
to firebird...@googlegroups.com
Please ask on the firebird-devel list instead.

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel