Message: isc_database_info failed -> Invalid clumplet buffer structure: buffer end before end of clumplet - clumplet too long (16714)

Lucas Schatz

Jul 19, 2022, 8:42:37 AM7/19/22
to firebird-support
Hello, I'm running a select at a Centos7, Fb 4.0.1.2692 server, 416.34GB
The select returns 139 records, but when generating the statistics info Flamerobin returns this error:

###########
PLAN (P NATURAL)
Parameters: 0

Executing statement...
Statement executed (elapsed time: 0.000s).
Error: *** IBPP::SQLException ***
Context: Database::Statistics
Message: isc_database_info failed

SQL Message : -901
Unsuccessful execution caused by system error that does not preclude successful execution of subsequent statements

Engine Code    : 335544382
Engine Message :
Invalid clumplet buffer structure: buffer end before end of clumplet - clumplet too long (16714)

Total execution time: 1.770s

Note: IBExpert doesn't return any error, but I'm not sure this is a Flamerobin only related problem
Note2: the select is a select * from logtable, filtering by date and a field not null or not containing some specifics values [not in (values)], if I change the in parameters or remove it, It won't cause the error
Any idea?
Thanks