fbclient exceptions

Hamish Moffatt

May 27, 2024, 4:32:10 AMMay 27
to firebird...@googlegroups.com
When I run my application in the Visual Studio debugger, since upgrading
to the Firebird 5 client library from 2.5 I see many exceptions reported
internal to the library. Although they don't seem to result in errors,
they do cause a lot of messages to be logged and seem to be slowing the
debugger down.

Exception thrown at 0x00007FF91C92543C in webapp_server.exe: Microsoft
C++ exception: Firebird::status_exception at memory location
0x000000DCC90FBC00.

These exceptions are a lot of "isc_dsql_cursor_close_err" (cursor
closed, raised in IscStatement::closeCursor), but I've also noticed
"isc_miss_config",  blob eof, etc.

I'm using Qt 6 and its driver QIBASE to connect to Firebird.

Are these normal and expected?

thanks

Hamish