oledb licence

Ian Bowen (Velindre - Business Intelligence)

Feb 11, 2021, 11:50:03 AM2/11/21
to firebird...@googlegroups.com

Hi Dimitry

We are trying to find where we can buy the firebird oledb drivers please, we’ve looked at your web site and cannot find how to buy them.

We need a single licence to sit on our server to pull the data from the WPAS database into our warehouse using SSIS connection manager.

We are a Welsh NHS organisation, cancer treatment centre.

Kind regards

Ian Bowen

Principal Data Engineer - WPAS

Ymddiriedolaeth GIG Prifysgol Felindre

Canolfan Ganser Felindre

Heol Felindre

Yr Eglwus Newydd

Caerdydd

CF14 2TL

Ffon: 07831 100647

Ian....@wales.nhs.uk

Velindre University NHS Trust

Velindre Cancer Centre

Velindre Road

Whitchurch

Cardiff

CF14 2TL

Tel: 07831 100647

Ian....@wales.nhs.uk

Mae Ymddiriedolaeth GIG Prifysgol Felindre yn hapus i dderbyn gohebiaeth yn y Gymraeg neu’r Saesneg.  A fyddech cystal â gwneud eich anghenion Iaith yn glir i ni ar ôl derbyn yr e-bost hwn a gallwn gynllunio ein Cyfathrebu yn unol â hynny.  Os na fyddwch yn darparu eich dewis Iaith, byddwn yn cymryd yn ganiataol mai Saesneg yw eich dewis Iaith.  Diolch

Velindre University NHS Trust is happy to receive communication in Welsh or English.  Please make your language preference clear to us upon receipt of this email and we can plan our communication accordingly.  If you do not provide your language preference, we will assume that your language preference is English.  Thank you.

Mark Rotteveel

Feb 11, 2021, 11:56:43 AM2/11/21
to firebird...@googlegroups.com, Ian....@wales.nhs.uk
On 11-02-2021 17:43, Ian Bowen (Velindre - Business Intelligence) wrote:
> Hi Dimitry
>
> We are trying to find where we can buy the firebird oledb drivers
> please, we’ve looked at your web site and cannot find how to buy them.
>
> We need a single licence to sit on our server to pull the data from the
> WPAS database into our warehouse using SSIS connection manager.
>
> We are a Welsh NHS organisation, cancer treatment centre.

You have sent this email to the firebird-support list, which is a
community support list. Please contact the vendor of the driver instead.

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel