Firebird 3.0 - Snapshot Builds

Luciano Rodrigues Nunes Mendes

Apr 5, 2021, 7:31:31 AM4/5/21
to firebird-support
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to download the latest Firebird 3.0 Snapshot Build but it is not available at the link:

Does anyone know if the link address has changed?

Thanks in advance,
Luciano

Mark Rotteveel

Apr 5, 2021, 7:33:40 AM4/5/21
to firebird...@googlegroups.com
On 05-04-2021 13:31, Luciano Rodrigues Nunes Mendes wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am trying to download the latest Firebird 3.0 Snapshot Build but it is
> not available at the link:
>
> http://web.firebirdsql.org/download/snapshot_builds/win/3.0/
> <http://web.firebirdsql.org/download/snapshot_builds/win/3.0/>
>
> Does anyone know if the link address has changed?

This generally means that there is a build failure. Please ask this on
firebird-devel. Questions about non-released versions are off-topic on
firebird-support.

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel

Mark Rotteveel

Apr 5, 2021, 7:37:36 AM4/5/21
On 05-04-2021 13:33, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
> On 05-04-2021 13:31, Luciano Rodrigues Nunes Mendes wrote:
[..]
>> Does anyone know if the link address has changed?
>
> This generally means that there is a build failure. Please ask this on
> firebird-devel. Questions about non-released versions are off-topic on
> firebird-support.

I have asked the question for you on firebird-devel.

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel

Luciano Rodrigues Nunes Mendes