FB4 Replication of BLOB graphic

zora...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2021, 2:20:01 PM7/5/21
to firebird...@googlegroups.com

Hello

BLOB text columns are replicating ok, but BLOB graphic columns are not replicating at all.

In another words, table with many ‘regular’ columns and one BLOB graphic column is replicated ok, except for BLOB. In replica it is empty.

Probably I’m doing something wrong. I did everything by the book, all is working fine, except BLOB graphic replication.

Both master and replica databases are on my laptop. Replication.log does not show any errors.

Thank you.

Regards

Zoran

My replication.conf:

#

# Replication configuration

#

database  # all default

{

  buffer_size = 1048576

  journal_segment_size = 16777216

  journal_segment_count = 8

  verbose_logging = false

}

#

#

# Database-specific settings belong here, e.g.

#

# =============================

# YU1SRS

# =============================

# (for the primary side)

database = D:\Delphi\Projects\Database\YU1SRS\YU1SRS.FDB

{

  journal_directory = D:\Delphi\Projects\Database\FBReplication\Journal\YU1SRS

  journal_archive_directory = D:\Delphi\Projects\Database\FBReplication\Archive\YU1SRS

  journal_archive_timeout = 10

}

# (for the replica side)

database = D:\Delphi\Projects\Database\FBReplication\Replica\YU1SRS\YU1SRS_Repl.FDB

{

  journal_source_directory = D:\Delphi\Projects\Database\FBReplication\Archive\YU1SRS

}