Re: Unable to log in with Loopback provider

22 visningar

Abuy

oläst,
17 mars 2021 10:04:502021-03-17
till firebird...@googlegroups.com
Firebird 3.0.7. Windows XP Pro 32 bit. Windows Vista ultimate 32 bit.

On 17.03.2021 16:01, Admin wrote:
> In firebird.conf I removed all providers except Loopback (Providers =
> Loopback) & now, when I am trying to create DB or connect to DB error
> message arise (copied from firebird.log file):
>
> Authentication error
> Your user name and password are not defined. Ask your database
> administrator to set up a Firebird login.
>
> Also tried Remote + Loopback — same. I can log in only with Engine12.

Admin

oläst,
17 mars 2021 10:04:512021-03-17
till firebird...@googlegroups.com

Mark Rotteveel

oläst,
17 mars 2021 11:16:222021-03-17
till firebird...@googlegroups.com
Engine12 is the actual database engine, so without Engine12 in the
firebird.conf of the Firebird server, Firebird has no database engine
and so cannot connect.

Using `Providers = Loopback` or `Providers = Remote` or `Providers =
Loopback, Remote` only makes sense for the `firebird.conf` of an
isolated client library.

Mark
Svara alla
Svara författaren