System Privilege to Select/Execute Database Procedures Only

Luciano Rodrigues Nunes Mendes

Jun 1, 2024, 10:20:20 PMJun 1
to firebird-support
Hi guys

Is there any system privilege that can be assigned to a Role that allows it to only Select/Execute database procedures?

I was reading the Firebird 4.0.4 Release Notes - List of Valid System Privileges and it didn't seem clear which of the privileges I could use for this Role.

Thanks in Advance,
Luciano

Dimitry Sibiryakov

Jun 2, 2024, 6:48:18 AMJun 2
to firebird...@googlegroups.com
Luciano Rodrigues Nunes Mendes wrote 02.06.2024 4:20:
> Is there any system privilege that can be assigned to a Role that allows it to
> only Select/Execute database procedures?

No. You have to grant SELECT/EXECUTE privileges to every table and SP
individually.
Some tools like IBExpert can to it for you automagically.

--
WBR, SD.

Luciano Rodrigues Nunes Mendes

Jun 2, 2024, 10:24:21 AMJun 2