Installing Firebird client only on linux (debian)

Marcin Bury

Jun 17, 2021, 9:44:18 AMJun 17
to firebird...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Is there somewhere any instructruction how to install FB 3 client only
on linux? Dependencies, etc.
I'm trying to prepare docker image for nodejs backend, so I don't need
full server instance running.

Any clues, tips much appreciated

TIA
Marcin

Dimitry Sibiryakov

Jun 17, 2021, 10:03:54 AMJun 17
17.06.2021 15:44, Marcin Bury wrote:
> Is there somewhere any instructruction how to install FB 3 client only on linux?

Which linux? Debian-derived ones can use "apt install firebird-dev". May be
libfbclient2 package could be enough if its script creates all needed links.

--
WBR, SD.

Marcin Bury

Jun 17, 2021, 10:18:38 AMJun 17
to firebird...@googlegroups.com
I'm thinking about debian buster - there is nodjs docker image based on
this distro.

Thanks
Marcin

Jun 17, 2021, 10:21:53 AMJun 17