Data Migration/Refactoring tools

Dalton Calford

May 17, 2023, 5:03:46 PM5/17/23
to firebird...@googlegroups.com
I am looking at moving a codebase from MSSQL to firebird, but the tool I have used in the past seems to be one step from abandonware. (still 32 bit, older database support, very old website, slow responses to emails etc)

Are there any tools that would be recommended for aiding in migrating schema and data between databases?

best regards
Dalton

Dimitry Sibiryakov

May 17, 2023, 5:36:48 PM5/17/23
Dalton Calford wrote 17.05.2023 23:03:
> Are there any tools that would be recommended for aiding in migrating schema and
> data between databases?

Any text editor for metadata (they have to be ported by hand anyway, not AI
is capable of it) and Microsoft Data Import and Export Wizard for data.

--
WBR, SD.