Firebird 3.0.3 blocked

sergio velazquez marin

Dec 15, 2020, 5:07:10 AM12/15/20
to firebird-support
Hello,

I have a problem with Firebird 3.0.3 on Windows Server 2016 64-bit. It has taken a long time to run smoothly, but now every now and then the firebird service crashes processes and I have no choice but to restart the server.

When this happens, if I connect with EMS SQL Manager when connecting to the database, it keeps connecting but does not allow me to continue

I have checked the dates on which the server is blocked and they have no relation between them due to backup copies or data insertion.

I have checked the error logs but can't find any information regarding the crash.

The database is used in delphi 6 and django 2.2 + python 3.6 applications

Any suggestions where I can check the more detailed error?

Thanks in advance

Dimitry Sibiryakov

Dec 15, 2020, 6:23:20 AM12/15/20
to firebird...@googlegroups.com

http://www.ibphoenix.com/resources/documents/development/doc_35

--
WBR, SD.

Mark Rotteveel

Dec 15, 2020, 10:43:04 AM12/15/20
to firebird...@googlegroups.com
I would start by upgrading to Firebird 3.0.7 before you go and invest
time in troubleshooting (only to find out it is a thing that has long
since been fixed). A lot causes of crashes and other instabilities have
been fixed since version 3.0.3.

Mark