How do people cope ...

Lester Caine

Dec 19, 2020, 7:38:58 AM12/19/20
to firebird...@googlegroups.com
Just going through the process of moving my web services over from
Leap15.1 with PHP7.2 to Leap 15.2 and PHP7.4 and I've run a backup
restore of a dozen Firebird databases to the new server while I'm still
waiting for the first of two MySQL databases to restore that go with a
couple of legacy Wordpress sites.

The question ... has there been any work on using Firebird with
Wordpress ... MySQL really is a joke of a database?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL

Dalton Calford

Dec 19, 2020, 5:16:48 PM12/19/20
to firebird...@googlegroups.com
I really wish - I have hundreds of sites that I would switch on a moments notice if I could.