I need to use firebird to execute stored procedures,

星海末

May 15, 2024, 10:21:19 AMMay 15
to firebird-net-provider
I need to use firebird to execute stored procedures, which call the Java jar I wrote. How do I write it?, How to operate a reference class? My firebird is a 3.0 version database,
thanks

Mark Rotteveel

May 15, 2024, 10:24:37 AMMay 15
to firebird-n...@googlegroups.com
It sounds like you're posting to the wrong list. This list is for using
Firebird from C# using the Firebird ADO.net provider.

* For general support on Firebird, you need to post to firebird-support
(https://groups.google.com/g/firebird-support)
* For support with using Firebird from Java (using Jaybird), post to
firebird-java (https://groups.google.com/g/firebird-java)

When posting, please clarify your question, because at this point your
question is IMHO too vague to be answerable, and maybe you are asking
about using Firebird from C#, but that isn't clear at all from your
question.

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel