Firebird 3.0.10 scaffolding error

Massimo Lovato

Dec 18, 2023, 9:46:56 AM12/18/23
to firebird-net-provider
Good morning.

I am using FirebirdSql.EntityFrameworkCore.Firebird (10.0.0) in a .NET 8  Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore (8.0.0)
I would like to scaffolding, but I get an error.

What i've tried:
dotnet ef dbcontext scaffold "User=SYSDBA;Password=masterkey;character set=UTF8;Data Source=localhost;Database=mydb;port=3050"  FirebirdSql.EntityFrameworkCore.Firebird -o Model

The error message:
Method not found: 'Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Storage.RelationalTypeMapping Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Storage.RelationalTypeMapping.Clone(Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Storage.RelationalTypeMappingInfo ByRef)'.

How can I solve this problem? Or, are there another method to get the ef model from an existing firebird database?

Thank you very much and kind regards.
Massimo Lovato

Jiří Činčura

Dec 18, 2023, 9:48:31 AM12/18/23