Get execution statistics with Jaybird

amolna...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2022, 4:01:51 AM10/26/22
to firebird-java
Hi Mark!

With IBX using TIBDatabaseInfo you can get insert/update/delete/read count.
How can I get these with Jaybird?

Thank you!

Mark Rotteveel

Oct 26, 2022, 4:31:03 AM10/26/22
to firebi...@googlegroups.com
On 26-10-2022 10:01, amolna...@gmail.com wrote:
> With IBX using TIBDatabaseInfo you can get insert/update/delete/read count.
> How can I get these with Jaybird?

Jaybird currently doesn't have anything to request that directly. You'll
need to obtain the FbDatabase instance by unwrapping the JDBC Connection
to FirebirdConnection and calling its getFbDatabase() method, use one of
the getDatabaseInfo methods, and decode the response yourself.

For example, see the implementation of
FBStatisticsManager.getDatabaseTransactionInfo(Connection connection)

You can also create a ticket, and I'll see if I can find add something
like that to Jaybird 5.

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel

amolna...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2022, 5:49:19 AM10/26/22
to firebird-java

(Currently this is not a must have feature for us)

Thank you!