FB4 backup

Hugo Larson

Jun 27, 2021, 4:46:33 AM6/27/21
to Firebird-java
Hello,

We are exploring the new FB 4 nbackup features such as GUID backup and INPLACE restore.

Cannot find any mention in Jaybird 4 release notes or javadoc.

Any advice is appreciated.

BR,
Hugo,

Mark Rotteveel

Jun 27, 2021, 5:02:59 AM6/27/21
to firebi...@googlegroups.com
No support was added for this yet. Could you create a ticket on
https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/jaybird/issues ?

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel

Mark Rotteveel

Jul 3, 2021, 9:31:29 AM7/3/21
to firebi...@googlegroups.com
On 27-06-2021 10:46, 'Hugo Larson' via firebird-java wrote:
Both options will be available in Jaybird 4.0.4 and Jaybird 5. I have no
solid release data for either, but I expect to release 4.0.4 somewhere
between now and the end of August (not a promise though).

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel

Hugo Larson