New Kotlin Multiplateform Library

Henri Gourvest

May 21, 2024, 5:44:13 AMMay 21
to firebird-general
Hello,

I have just published a Kotlin Multiplatform library. I developed this library for a personal project in development and thought it would be a good thing to let Kotlin developers know about Firebird.

You can develop for the JVM, Android and Kotlin Native.

Not all Firebird features are yet available in this first version. But the essentials are there.

--
Henri

marius adrian popa

May 21, 2024, 7:49:14 AMMay 21
to firebird...@googlegroups.com
thanks i have added to firebirdnews.org site also reddit and main community section on firebirdsql.org

Henri Gourvest

May 21, 2024, 2:39:13 PMMay 21
to firebird-general
Thank you :)