Re: [firebird-devel] Cleanup charset header comments

Mark Rotteveel

Oct 19, 2022, 8:30:48 AM10/19/22
to firebir...@googlegroups.com
On 18-10-2022 19:08, Dmitry Yemanov wrote:
> 18.10.2022 14:27, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
>> I propose to do this for all charset files for 1) consistency, 2) lack
>> of clarity about the license of the mapping files that are included in
>> the comments in other files, but don't mention an explicit license.
>>
>> If there are no objections, I will create pull requests for those
>> three branches to do this.
>
> Sounds good to me.

Pull requests:
https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird/pull/7353
https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird/pull/7354
https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird/pull/7355

I don't think this is very interesting to review. For B3_0_Release and
v4.0-release this does one thing extra, removing an unused variable in
cs_koi8r.h (which for master was previously removed in commit
https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird/commit/f41280020211de06ef137bee7e24bde2a57a8998

Any objections if I merge this myself?

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel

Dmitry Yemanov

Oct 19, 2022, 8:34:13 AM10/19/22
19.10.2022 15:30, Mark Rotteveel wrote:

> Pull requests:
> https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird/pull/7353
> https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird/pull/7354
> https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird/pull/7355
>
> I don't think this is very interesting to review. For B3_0_Release and
> v4.0-release this does one thing extra, removing an unused variable in
> cs_koi8r.h (which for master was previously removed in commit
> https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird/commit/f41280020211de06ef137bee7e24bde2a57a8998
>
> Any objections if I merge this myself?

Nope, go ahead.

Dmitry