CORE-3029 test output

Dimitry Sibiryakov

May 16, 2024, 11:58:02 AMMay 16
to firebir...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I wonder why this test (1) expects two rows output from Execute Block but
only one from Stored Procedure though inside they both are exactly the same.
I ask because the Firebird build I'm working at returns only one row in both
cases so I want to know if it is a new bug that I've created or an old bug that
I've unintentionally killed. What is the right behaviour?

[1]
https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird-qa/blob/master/tests/bugs/core_3029_test.py

--
WBR, SD.

Vlad Khorsun

May 17, 2024, 1:47:39 PMMay 17
to firebir...@googlegroups.com
16.05.2024 18:57, 'Dimitry Sibiryakov' via firebird-devel:
>   Hello All,
>
>   I wonder why this test (1) expects two rows output from Execute Block but only one from Stored Procedure though inside they both
> are exactly the same.

Same code, different data.

>   I ask because the Firebird build I'm working at returns only one row in both cases so I want to know if it is a new bug that I've
> created or an old bug that I've unintentionally killed. What is the right behaviour?
>
>  [1] https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird-qa/blob/master/tests/bugs/core_3029_test.py

The test output is correct. While the test code could be more straight.

Vlad