Party!!!

jilly...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2013, 8:45:15 PM4/5/13
to firebellz-btcix
Hello Awesome BTCers!

How was your week?  Are you missing those food and tracking logs?  You spent 12 weeks training your body, keep that training going!  Your body will let you know if you start going back to the "old" way of eating, your muscles will rebel also!    Don't get me wrong, it is ok to enjoy in moderation!

PARTY!  Tomorrow ~ please join all of us in celebrating your awesome results!  There are many 12 week fitness contests,  FIREBELLZ is one of a kind!  This was not easy and the results show!
Support your fellow BTCers!

For those of you who are bringing food, remember to be there 10 minutes before, thank you!

AFTER PICS ~ I received the after pics and WOW!  You all look amazing!  My goal was to get a print out to you tomorrow, unfortuantly I ran out of time, I promise to get them to you next week by email.  If you would rather me print them let me know, I will leave them at the studio when finished.!

Thank you all ~ excited to see all of you tomorrow!  :)

Jilly

338.gif
03D.gif
35F.gif