Workshop tomorrow nite

jilly...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2013, 10:54:27 AM3/13/13
to firebellz-btcix
Happy Wednesday

***REMINDER*** The photo prep and carb cycling workshop is tomorrow nite at 7:00PM.  We have no one signed up?  Jessica and Charles will cover options of how you can make your photo the best it can be!    You all have worked hard!  Why not show it?  Perhaps you are not where you want to be?  That's OK!  Dont be shy!!!  We all began somewhere! You will all get a copy of your before photos and after photos at the celebration of your hard work and commitment.

FIREBELLZ  BTC/Training is a continuous journey you will always be evolving!!!

You will have to take the pictures anyway why not learn some skills to help with photo taking!  Get signed up today!!!! :)

Jilly

03D.gif
360.gif

Julianna S.

Mar 13, 2013, 11:52:59 AM3/13/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
Jill,
I will be out if town :-(

Julianna

Sent from my iPhone.

On Mar 13, 2013, at 8:54 AM, jilly...@gmail.com wrote:

Happy Wednesday <360.gif>

***REMINDER*** The photo prep and carb cycling workshop is tomorrow nite at 7:00PM.  We have no one signed up?  Jessica and Charles will cover options of how you can make your photo the best it can be!    You all have worked hard!  Why not show it?  Perhaps you are not where you want to be?  That's OK!  Dont be shy!!!  We all began somewhere! You will all get a copy of your before photos and after photos at the celebration of your hard work and commitment.

FIREBELLZ  BTC/Training is a continuous journey you will always be evolving!!!

You will have to take the pictures anyway why not learn some skills to help with photo taking!  Get signed up today!!!! :)

Jilly<03D.gif>

jilly...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2013, 1:16:31 PM3/13/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
ok thanks for letting me know!  Charles will put together a writeup if we do not get enough people signed up and I will email out... :)
--

Jilly

Nicole Garcia

Mar 13, 2013, 1:18:22 PM3/13/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
Hiya Jill!
Im interested in the workshop but will be unable to make it due to some other things. But I would love to be included in the email Charles puts out.

Thanks!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple. - O. Wilde

I accept reality and dare not question it. - W. Whitman

jilly...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2013, 1:35:55 PM3/13/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
great!!!! I will send it out to BTC GROUP. :)

Kirsten Bilan

Mar 13, 2013, 2:16:32 PM3/13/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
Jill - I am out of town too, so a write-up would be much appreciated.  Thx!
Kirsten

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 13, 2013, at 9:54 AM, jilly...@gmail.com wrote:

Happy Wednesday <360.gif>

***REMINDER*** The photo prep and carb cycling workshop is tomorrow nite at 7:00PM.  We have no one signed up?  Jessica and Charles will cover options of how you can make your photo the best it can be!    You all have worked hard!  Why not show it?  Perhaps you are not where you want to be?  That's OK!  Dont be shy!!!  We all began somewhere! You will all get a copy of your before photos and after photos at the celebration of your hard work and commitment.

FIREBELLZ  BTC/Training is a continuous journey you will always be evolving!!!

You will have to take the pictures anyway why not learn some skills to help with photo taking!  Get signed up today!!!! :)

Jilly<03D.gif>

jilly...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2013, 2:49:35 PM3/13/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
no problem Kirsten, stay safe and have fun!
--

Jilly

Renee Gwyther

Mar 13, 2013, 3:37:46 PM3/13/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
i planned to attend this one!  darn.  put me on the list for the write-up, please.