Re: ONLY 18 Days until last weigh out!

jilly...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2013, 3:59:26 PM3/12/13
to firebellz-btcix
Good Afternoon Awesome BTCers!

We are on the count down to looking and feeling awesome!  You have ONLY 18 days until the last weigh out.  Seize the moment!  Get in a couple extra classes in, mix it up! Weather its yoga, running, walking, cycling anything that gets your heart pumping and muscles activated!

We are all so very proud of you!  This has not been an easy journey Kudos for all of you who stuck with it in some capacity!  Our recommendation is to continue to work hard on your training and eating, this is a life style change ~ Don't stop here ~ why not sign up for BTCX?  Refine what you have accomplished thus far.... there is always room for improvement in this kind of training.  Maybe life got in the way too much during this contest and you were not able to accomplish what you wanted, Sign UP Today!  Early Bird special ends March 30th!

RANK TESTING TONIGHT at 7:00PM!!  Are you ready to rank up?  If you think you are ready, give it a try ~ Jessica will let you know what you need to work on if you do not pass.  This should be part of your goals in training as you learn and perfect your skills.

PHOTO PREP/CARB CYCLING WORKSHOP:  Thursday March 14, 7:00pm  Jessica and Charles
YOU  don't want to miss this workshop! ~ Jessica and Charles  will go over all the different options you can do to make your photo the best it can be!  If you are unfamiliar with carb cycling and water depletion attend this workshop!!

REQUIREMENTS:  PGR, Food Logs and Tracking

Biggest Losers! (cumulative)   AWESOME JOB!

MEN:
Bill 15
Anthony 10.8
Greg 7.8
Marvin 6.6
Dale 4

LADIES:
Lilibeth 14
Patricia 11.4
Kirsten 10.2
Julianna 9.2
Jennifer 8.8

STAY STRONG AND FOCUSED!

Have a wonderful strong day :)

The five S's of sports training are: stamina, speed, strength, skill, and spirit; but the greatest of these is spirit.
Ken Doherty
Jilly
03D.gif
343.gif

Greg Montano

Mar 12, 2013, 7:25:38 PM3/12/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com, firebellz-btcix
Hi Jill, can you recheck the numbers you have on my weight. It is showing that I gain 8 lbs last week, but I actually lost 4 lbs for a total of 20 lbs lost not 7.8 lbs.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to the rest of this BTC.

Greg Montano

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 12, 2013, at 1:59 PM, jilly...@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

STAY STRONG AND FOCUSED!<343.gif>