Fwd: Final countdown! Charles please give me your blessings on this... :)

jilly...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2013, 10:56:28 AM3/27/13
to firebellz-btcix
Hello Awesome BTCer's! Inline image 3

We have 3 days left!  FINISH STRONG! Lots of DRAMATIC RESULTS happening!

WEIGH OUT AND PHOTOS ~ Saturday, March 30th
The sign up sheet is up!  I looked over it today ~ many of you have not signed up?  This is part of the contest !!!   I guarantee if you have been diligent in your healthy eating and at least 3 All Levels classes you have seen the results regardless of the scales.  Again the signup sheet is on the white board.  If all slots are taken, we will double up, sign up underneath the first name in that slot.  If you absolutely do not want an after pic the weigh out process must be completed on Saturday.   Your final PGR numbers are due Sunday at noon.  There will be a prize for the best numbers ~ GET SOME!

BIGGEST LOSERS (cumulative) YOU ROCK!

GREG 18
BILL 16.2
ANTHONY 10.8
MARVIN 8.6
DALE 4

LILIBETH1 14.2
JENNIFER 14.2
PATRICIA 12.4
KIRSTEN 8
DEBRA  7.4

4 Days left to take advantage of the next BTC early bird special!  Some of you have already signed up!  Awesome!  I am looking forward to the this next BTC, we are continuously improving this program to make it the best it can be.  Helping others attain a healthy and strong lifestyle is what this program is about!  I hope those of you who feel life got in the way of your commitment will consider participating in BTCX.

Inline image 1

BTCIX AFTER PARTY ~ Saturday April 6 1:00PM ~ FIREBELLZ STUDIO

Please join us to celebrate your success!  Prizes, good food, friends and a surprise movie!  We will be contacting you to bring your favorite dish to share later in the week ~

A big thank you from your BTC staff for allowing us to assist in your "new and improved" lifestyle! Dont stop ~ if you decide you need a break from the BTC, continue in your training, dont relaspe into your old ways, its easy to do, that is why you need to be committed to maintaining what you have worked so hard for.

JillyInline image 3

image.png
image.png
360.gif

Chad Cooper

Mar 27, 2013, 12:48:29 PM3/27/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com, firebellz-btcix
Are we also doing final PGR this week?

Chad D. Cooper
Manager, Financial Services
Registered Principal

On Mar 27, 2013, at 8:56 AM, jilly...@gmail.com wrote:

Hello Awesome BTCer's! <image.png>

We have 3 days left!  FINISH STRONG! Lots of DRAMATIC RESULTS happening!<360.gif>

[...]

<image.png>

BTCIX AFTER PARTY ~ Saturday April 6 1:00PM ~ FIREBELLZ STUDIO

Please join us to celebrate your success!  Prizes, good food, friends and a surprise movie!  We will be contacting you to bring your favorite dish to share later in the week ~

A big thank you from your BTC staff for allowing us to assist in your "new and improved" lifestyle! Dont stop ~ if you decide you need a break from the BTC, continue in your training, dont relaspe into your old ways, its easy to do, that is why you need to be committed to maintaining what you have worked so hard for.

Jilly<image.png>

Charles Bustos

Mar 27, 2013, 12:53:19 PM3/27/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I need a final PGR to track progress.
That will be used to determine winners.

--

Charles Bustos-Movement Coach
Dragon Door Kettlebell Distributor