Re: {FIREBELLZ BTCIX} Less than 2 weeks left! STAY FOCUSED ~

jhofm...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2013, 9:48:58 AM3/22/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
BTCers you've worked hard, taken a big step to better health and movement now is the time to finish strong. Jill hit the mark. Look around the studio at some of the pictures and you'll see the difference a little tanning can make. Get those last few workouts in and treat yourself. Look your best for your after photo.
You are in the home stretch of a challenging and potentially life changing 12 weeks. Finish strong enjoy your accomplishment but stay focused on you. Eat smart and keep training for a long and healthy life.

Finish Strong
John

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE exclusively from Sprint