Progress

jen_kepesh

Mar 2, 2013, 7:42:28 PM3/2/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
Today, I finally broke through a 3-week stall on progress-by-the-numbers. The scale was lower. The tape measurements were all lower. The PGR was higher, especially in the rounds after the first set. Then I went to the spa to redeem a gift given a year ago, and the woman who was giving me a massage started out by checking for pain and flexibility, and as she checked my feet and lower legs, she said, "Oh, your are nice and pliable." Gotta be the Bellz.

I hope that anyone who's had some frustrations with week-to-week measurements, whether it's weight, PGR, or calories, can be patient and kind to themselves. Your body doesn't always adjust in the increments that match the contest turn-in dates. Life does intervene. You might not have accomplished the big changes in your habits--YET. But you are getting there, and you don't need to beat yourself up. Plug away.

--Jen Kepesh

jilly...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2013, 8:16:07 PM3/2/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
This is sooo awesome Jen!  Way to go!  Thanks for sharing!!!!! :)

--Jen Kepesh

Jilly

jhofm...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2013, 9:26:34 PM3/2/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
Great work Jen. We all make progress at different paces and progress shows in many more ways than just the scale.  Staying focused on good eating habits and regular exercise will produce positive results. An additional bells class or two a week will speed up the progress.

Finish Strong
John

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE exclusively from Sprint