Fwd: ~ Lets talk about the "competition" part of this contest~

jilly...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2013, 5:47:58 PM2/26/13
to firebellz-btcix, zar horton, Rosalinda Schanbarger
Good Afternoon Btcer's!

Lets talk about the "competition" part of FIREBELLZ BTC!  While we believe the BTC is about a lifestyle of fitness and health, the competition is a fun perk to celebrate your success!  Pictures are a percentage in the judging so make yours the best they can be!!!. We will be holding a workshop (included in your package) on March 14 ~ 7PM on photo prep and carb cycling.

These are suggestions that I highly recommend, do what you are comfortable with.....

Tanning
Being tan shows much better in pictures, there will be bright lighting that will wash you out.  Lets face it, being tan makes you look better!  You have a couple choices in a salon which basically breaks down to budget and preference.

Tanning Beds: if this is your method or want to try this, now is the time to start especially if you tan slow.  Fore me, I notice color in a week tanning 4 times a week.  I tan very easy though.  If you have never tanned before ask them how long you should go.  Depending on your budget you can purchase the special tanning lotions they offer.  I do not use them, however I take extra steps to ensure my skin stays moisturized at home. I also increase my fish oil intake while tanning.

Spray Tanning:  If you do not like the thought of getting in a tanning bed, this is an option.  Most get sprayed tanned a couple days before pictures.  I have never sprayed tanned before so those of you who have please share your knowledge with the group!

I tan at 2nd to Sun they are located on Wyoming and Paseo.  I have known the owners since they opened, they are family owned and very educated on tanning beds/spray tanning. They have offered FIREBELLZ BTCer's a discount!!!  1 month unlimited $ $39.95 reg. $49.00 and Spray Tan $27.00 reg. $39.95!  Just mention Firebellz BTC and Jill Broomhall when you go in :)  If you have any questions please let me know.
--

Body Hair Removal
Lets face it when your muscles are hidden under all that hair they don't show up as defined.  First, you don't have to shave but seriously clip, trim or mow the body hair with electric shavers. Just man scape...for your pics it will grow back!

Swimsuits
Ladies: Wear a bikini!  The more skin the better!  If you are uncomfortable with that, wear tight spandex shorts with a sports bra.  Men: Have you adjusted to the word speedo?  Ha!  Seriously, this is a good way to show all your hotness!  This is not the time to be shy, you have worked hard to build those muscles show them!!!   Even a little shorter shorts, not ones that hang down to your knees.

You are starting down the home stretch!  I have seen the majority of BTCers change before my eyes!  You have shown up, you have asked questions, faced unpleasant demons, experienced sore muscles and tortuous workouts!

There are a few of you that got discouraged, life took over and faded in the background.... this note is for you.. it's never to late to make health/fitness a priority!! This BTC is not over yet..... Get in touch with myself or Charles and let us help you get on that path.  You can still set some short term goals...now is not the time to be shy, you paid for this...take advantage of the help, there is no shame in that!

Get Some Dramatic Results!

Strong First!

Jilly

--

Charles Bustos-Movement Coach
Dragon Door Kettlebell Distributor

--

Jilly

03D.gif

Chad Cooper

Feb 27, 2013, 12:42:03 AM2/27/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
Ok, so what's NEVER happening is a speedo!!! LOL.  When is picture day?

Chad D. Cooper
Manager, Financial Services
Registered Principal

Jilly<03D.gif>

--

Charles Bustos-Movement Coach
Dragon Door Kettlebell Distributor
Advocare Supplement Advisor
FIREBELLZ: Russian Kettlebell Training
and Z Health Performance System
4900 A Jefferson NE
Albuquerque,NM 87109
Better Movement is Always the Goal
Make it look EASY!

--

Jilly

leahmadi

Feb 27, 2013, 3:25:04 AM2/27/13
to jilly...@gmail.com, firebellz-btcix, zar horton, Rosalinda Schanbarger

Oh my.

[...]

505-235-1339
http://charlesbustos.blogspot.com/
Better Movement is Always the Goal
Make it look EASY!

jilly...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2013, 9:03:27 AM2/27/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
hahahh!  oooh Chad you would look so hot in a speedo!  Picture day is Saturday March 30th :)
--

Jilly

Chad Cooper

Feb 27, 2013, 10:24:48 AM2/27/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
Well....if you think so, maybe I'll consider it. LOL

Chad D. Cooper
Manager, Financial Services
Registered Principal

jilly...@gmail.com