Re: {FIREBELLZ BTCIX} Get up workshop

jhofm...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2013, 7:53:42 AM3/1/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
This was a opportunity missed. The instructor line up for this workshop was the best and the getup is a great movement for many reasons. I was reminded just how great when Jess mixed a getup set into the blue class last night. Stay focused and finish strong.
See you in class.
John

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE exclusively from Sprint

Mar 1, 2013, 10:18:42 AM3/1/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
I was looking forward to it....I don't know this yet thanks John
:)

Sent from Jilly's I Pad