Finish Strong

jhofm...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2013, 11:30:29 AM2/18/13
to FIREBEL...@googlegroups.com

Had to believe we are in the back half of this program. Time to refocus and finish strong! No matter what your progress has been to this point there's still time to make progress. Take time to get an extra workout in or fine tune your eating. If this hasn't been your best effort get back on track to finish strong and set yourself up for a better run in the next one. Don't eliminate yourself from great early bird specials. Finish Strong
Have a great weekJohn
Sent from my HTC E 4G LTE exclusively from Sprint

jilly...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2013, 12:18:58 PM2/18/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
thanks John!  yes yes yes!