Fwd: Hi Jill, Can you see if anyone else might be interested in getting together to sign up for the Mudd Volleyball Event.

jilly...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2013, 1:47:59 PM2/28/13
to firebellz-btcix, Jessica Broomhall
If you are interested in forming a team let Marvin know!  I am not a volleyball player, so not sure you want me on your team LOL!

Hi Jill,

Can you see if anyone else might be interested in getting together to sign up for the Mudd Volleyball Fundraiser for Carrie Tingley Children's Hospital event. Registration begins March 1st. Deb and I have done it before and it's really fun and supports a great cause.

Here's a link:

http://www.abqmuddvolleyball.org/

I looked over the Frequently Asked Questions and it seems that up to 12 people can form a team.
Thanks,

  Marvin

--

Jilly

Marv P

Feb 28, 2013, 2:17:28 PM2/28/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
Jill,

Lol, either are we and there are a lot of people there just to have fun. It's a blast.

  Marvin

--

Jilly