Big day tomorrow. Don't miss the combustion class tomorrow. You will learn or improve on some key movements. If you haven't learned the snatch or haven't been doing it with the best form tomorrow is your opportunity to learn one of the biggest payoff movements we do. Join the crowd and don't continue to be the one doing one arm swings when the rest are doing the snatch. Put these movements in your tool obag and finish strong.

1 view

jhofm...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2013, 7:40:02 PM2/22/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com

Big day tomorrow.  Don't miss the combustion class tomorrow. You will learn or improve on some key movements. If you haven't learned the snatch or haven't been doing it with the best form tomorrow is your opportunity to learn one of the biggest payoff movements we do. Join the crowd and don't continue to be the one doing one arm swings when the rest are doing the snatch. Put these movements in your tool bag and finish strong.
from my HTC EVO 4G LTE exclusively from Sprint