Charles's dreaded list...

1 view

jilly...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2013, 10:12:22 AM2/19/13
to firebellz-btcix
Good Morning,

Charles has complied the "dreaded" list ~

My take on this is DON'T LET THESE PENALITIES STOP YOU!  We all signed a contract to keep us accountable.  Ask yourself what is different from any other contract you sign in life?  All of you are doing amazing, why let this stop you???

From John Hofman: For all that are on the list It's not to late to make progress. Stay in this BTC and finish strong. A little progress is better that no progress. At some point you decided you needed to make a fitness change. If you weren't completely ready to give this one your full effort that's ok but finish strong. Don't give up and limit yourself from the great early bird specials for the BTC that you will be ready for. It truly can be life changing.

Finish Strong
John

Here is the dreaded email of who is on the list to be cut from the BTC.

BTC participants on the list below have outstanding penalties. You have until Wednesday at 7pm to pay the balance or you will be dropped from the BTC.
We are very passionate about the BTC and want to ensure everyone is successful but sometimes it is not all high fives and hugs,
sometimes it takes some tough love and that is where I come in. I tone things down more than you could imagine but you can still see that my personality is very no nonsense.
I will not waste your time and I sure as hell do not want anyone wasting my time. This is not a part of the BTC I enjoy but it is a necessary evil.
If I am not real with you and if I do not hold you accountable to what you agreed then I am doing you a disservice.

I am here to challenge you to achieve more than you thought possible because I know what each of you are capable of and you have not even scratched the surface.
This is my time to tell you keep the excuses, nothing is owed to anyone. I am here to help but you MUST do the work. Its never going to be the right time, life is hard but we must find a way to do what we value and what we need to do.

I understand that life happens and sometimes things get overwhelming and you do not need the extra stress of the BTC requirements
or you just may not be ready for that level of commitment that's fine.

You are more than welcome to participate when you feel you are ready.
All penalties MUST be paid in FULL by Wednesday at 7pm or you will be dropped from the contest.

What happens if you are dropped?
You will be able to attend class as normal for the duration of the BTC
But,
You are no longer part of the BTC
You will no longer be able to attend any of the BTC workshops for FREE
You no longer need to sign in on BTC Sign In sheet
You no longer need to weigh in weekly
You no longer need to perform a PGR weekly
You no longer need to turn in a food log
You no longer need to take an After photo
You will no longer need to take any measurements
You will be removed from the BTC IX email list
You will not be eligible for any prizes
You will NOT be eligible for any BTC Early Bird Specials

BTC participants and the penalties not payed
Each x = $7 owed

Roushun Talcott  xx
Chad Cooper  x
Anna Tolliver  xxxx
Robert Sanchez  xxx
Nicole Garcia  x
Michael Aguirre  x
Anthony Almanzar  xx
Tanya R. Sanchez  xxx
Marcita Benavidez   xxxxx
Jodi Romero  x
Danielle Morris  x
Rosalinda Schanbarger  xx
Debra Parson  x

No one on this list has paid a penalty fee to me, if you paid a fee to an instructor you need to have that instructor contact me and explain why they did not log it.
It will be deducted from their pay to ensure the money is accounted for.

All penalty fee payments from this point on will be paid to Marie, Jill or myself.
Email Jill, Marie or myself if you have any questions.

--
Charles Bustos-Movement Coach
Dragon Door Kettlebell Distributor