1DAY ~ some last minute reminders~party info

jilly...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2013, 10:33:26 AM3/29/13
to firebellz-btcix
Hola Awesome BTCer's! Inline image 3

By now you all should be prepared for your weighout/pictures on Saturday. I went for my last tan yesterday at 2nd to Sun.  Robin (the owner) let me know about 8 of you have taken advantage of tanning/spray tanning FIREBELLZ offer. She asked me to thank you for supporting local businesses.

Saturday Protocol~
You wake up and get yourself ready ~ think of it as getting ready for a date night ~ arrive on time for your slot and look HOT!.  Make sure you lotion your body.  I like to mix my lotion with oil which makes my skin a lot more supple, don't over use the oil, it is not necessary.  We will have a bottle in the picture room to use if needed. Please arrive with your pic attire on, if you are working out before feel free to change in the restroom, or wear it to the workout, hehehe.  After your pic is taken please exit through the door to the kids room where you will wait for Lindsey to come get you for your LAST weigh out!! If you are choosing to do your PGR on this day, please be considerate of the classes that are going on.

Some you may not be really feeling "it" you feel fat, or you don't think you gave it your all at times or you are being critical because the "scales" are not the numbers you were hoping for.  Your body is ever evolving, its not a "quick" fix, its a lifestyle change....  SO take the PICTURE!   If anything you can use it as the starting point to your next BTC!

If you are carb cycling or water depleting, you need to workout today or tomorrow!  Really light fast paced and wear sweats, you need to sweat as much as possible.

April 6 ~ PARTY DAY!

We are planning a great celebration for you!  We are asking for your participation in bringing a side dish.  Below is a list of what we need, please let me know what you would like to sign up for ~ Barbecue and Fajitas will be the main course.

Pasta Salad ~ x2
Garden Salad
Chips (BIG BAGS) x3
Salsa or Dip x3
Fruit x3
Queso
Baked Beans
Tortillas
Sandwich rolls
Shredded Cheese x2
Guacamole
Cream Cheese/green chili pin wheels
Ice Chest with bottled water x 2
Deserts x2

See you all tomorrow!!!!
--

Jilly Inline image 3

image.png
4EF.gif
330.gif
517.gif
360.gif

renee....@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2013, 11:30:32 AM3/29/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
Is the party inclusive of our family (spouse, partner and/or kids)?

Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 08:33:26 -0600
To: firebellz-btcix<firebel...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: {FIREBELLZ BTCIX} 1DAY ~ some last minute reminders~party info

image.png
4EF.gif
330.gif
517.gif
360.gif

jilly...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2013, 12:11:15 PM3/29/13
to firebellz-btcix
Hi Renee, this is a family event!  Celebrating you! :)

--

Jilly

image.png
4EF.gif
330.gif
517.gif
360.gif

Kirsten Bilan

Mar 29, 2013, 1:56:13 PM3/29/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jill - I can bring one big bag of chips and one bag of shredded cheese.
Kirsten
(Or if those are taken already, let me know what else you need instead.)

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 29, 2013, at 8:33 AM, jilly...@gmail.com wrote:

Hola Awesome BTCer's! <image.png>

By now you all should be prepared for your weighout/pictures on Saturday. I went for my last tan yesterday at 2nd to Sun.  Robin (the owner) let me know about 8 of you have taken advantage of tanning/spray tanning FIREBELLZ offer. She asked me to thank you for supporting local businesses.<330.gif>

Saturday Protocol~<4EF.gif>
You wake up and get yourself ready ~ think of it as getting ready for a date night ~ arrive on time for your slot and look HOT!.  Make sure you lotion your body.  I like to mix my lotion with oil which makes my skin a lot more supple, don't over use the oil, it is not necessary.  We will have a bottle in the picture room to use if needed. Please arrive with your pic attire on, if you are working out before feel free to change in the restroom, or wear it to the workout, hehehe.  After your pic is taken please exit through the door to the kids room where you will wait for Lindsey to come get you for your LAST weigh out!! If you are choosing to do your PGR on this day, please be considerate of the classes that are going on.

Some you may not be really feeling "it" you feel fat, or you don't think you gave it your all at times or you are being critical because the "scales" are not the numbers you were hoping for.  Your body is ever evolving, its not a "quick" fix, its a lifestyle change....  SO take the PICTURE! <4EF.gif>  If anything you can use it as the starting point to your next BTC!

If you are carb cycling or water depleting, you need to workout today or tomorrow!  Really light fast paced and wear sweats, you need to sweat as much as possible.

April 6 ~ PARTY DAY! <517.gif>

We are planning a great celebration for you!  We are asking for your participation in bringing a side dish.  Below is a list of what we need, please let me know what you would like to sign up for ~ Barbecue and Fajitas will be the main course.

Pasta Salad ~ x2
Garden Salad
Chips (BIG BAGS) x3
Salsa or Dip x3