Re: {FIREBELLZ BTCIX} Workshop tomorrow nite

marisag...@comcast.net

Mar 13, 2013, 11:09:29 AM3/13/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Jill! Looking forward to this workshop! See you there:)

From my HTC Sensation 4G on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network

Mar 13, 2013, 1:15:25 PM3/13/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marisa!
thanks for the email.  If we do not get enough people we will cancel but Charles will put together a write up for emailing for those interested.  :) xo
--

Jilly

03D.gif
360.gif

nmt...@comcast.net

Mar 13, 2013, 2:24:30 PM3/13/13
to firebel...@googlegroups.com
Bill and I are also out of town. A write up would be great.  Thanks

From my HTC Sensation 4G on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network

ok thanks for letting me know!  Charles will put together a writeup if we
do not get enough people signed up and I will email out... :)