Firebase Auth stopped sending SMS to one of the carriers

Vlad Lisovyk

Jul 26, 2024, 11:06:16 AM (21 hours ago) Jul 26
to Firebase Google Group
Hello! Our app users started complaining that they were not receiving OTP passwords and are unable to login. We figured that all the complaints are from users of the same carrier –  carrier says everything is working fine on their part.

There is no firebase support we can talk to and no 'carrier status dashboard' of any sorts –  and we are at a loss. Anyone has advice how to proceed? It's happened before with Firebase Auth for us in the previous year.