Firebase linked but not Exporting data to BigQuery

Jordan Wagner

May 2, 2024, 6:01:23 PMMay 2
to Firebase Google Group
bigquery.pngHi,

I have a Firebase project with 4 apps (1. ios, 1 android, and 2 web). I have analytics set up for all of those apps.

My Firebase project is linked to BigQuery and setup to export events for 3 of those projects daily. I can see that events for only 2 (ios and android) are exporting just fine but none of the events the other are. I can't for the life of me figure out why.

I do see the events in Firebase Realtime Analytics. But they just aren't getting exported or streamed to BigQuery. Any ideas?

Jordan Wagner

May 8, 2024, 11:51:37 AMMay 8
to Firebase Google Group
I ended up using the stream_id field to filter by that web app. Originally I was using app_info.firebase_app_id and got no results. By stream_id works.