Issue with Email Verification Link

Faizan Mustafa

Jan 15, 2023, 11:21:55 AM1/15/23
to Firebase Google Group
Greetings, I am having issue verifying user email via email verification link. I have noticed this issue couple of days ago, earlier it was working fine. I am using admin sdk with cloud functions.

```const user = await admin
  .auth()
  .createUser({ email: data.email, password: data.password });
const link = await admin.auth().generateEmailVerificationLink(data.email);
await sendEmailVerificationLink(
  `${data.firstName} ${data.lastName}`,
  data.email,
  link
);```

My generated link would be https://the-process-guys.firebaseapp.com/__/auth/action?mode=verifyEmail&oobCode=sRpa3R8CHTHnv2N0h9zayHeAedFoTicWEtfukkBC8psAAAGFs69Ynw&apiKey=AIzaSyDNtQbleH1OGCAlmCfnJl0pr7ynrH_E9Hg&lang=en

On visiting the link user see the following error.
Screenshot from 2023-01-15 10-14-38.png