CloudFunctions HTTP call replying with 302

Stakecare Admin

May 10, 2022, 10:12:43 AM5/10/22
to Firebase Google Group
Hello!

Is anyone aware if CloudFunctions changed something about HTTP calls?

I have a project (more than 2 years) that is working perfectly with HTTP calls, today I was trying to setup a new environment (same code, same config, same properties, etc) but the HTTP calls are not working.
If I try to access any endpoint without https I receive a 302. I already have checked the permissions and my function has Allow Unauthenticated enabled  and the same users as my older project.

Do you have any ideas?
Thanks!!