Admin-Sdk is not setting CollapseKey properly

Hueseyin Guendogan

Mar 10, 2023, 3:54:07 PM3/10/23
to Firebase Google Group
I am sending a notification via C# .NET SDK, but the CollapseKey is staying always the same (com.myapp), despite I am setting it in the notification object. So what can I do in this case?

Thanks

Arthur Thompson

Mar 14, 2023, 6:59:27 PM3/14/23
to fireba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hueseyin,

I have two follow questions that should help debug this issue:

1. Could you provide an example of how you are setting the CollapseKey?
2. How are you checking that the CollapseKey is always the same?

Arthur.

On Fri, Mar 10, 2023 at 12:53 PM Hueseyin Guendogan <hueseyin....@gmail.com> wrote:
I am sending a notification via C# .NET SDK, but the CollapseKey is staying always the same (com.myapp), despite I am setting it in the notification object. So what can I do in this case?

Thanks

Hueseyin Guendogan

Mar 30, 2023, 11:51:20 AM3/30/23
to Firebase Google Group
Hi Arthur,

I am printing out the remote message in my react-native app and the "collapseKey" is always the same.

Here is an example, how I set it:

new Message()
{
Token = payload.PushToken,
Data = payload.Data,
Android = new AndroidConfig()
{
Notification = new AndroidNotification()
{
Title = payload.Notification.Title,
Body = payload.Notification.Body,
},