Replicate multiple custom definitions

Roque De Benedictis

Mar 15, 2023, 2:45:07 PM3/15/23
to Firebase Google Group

Hello,

I need to understand how some custom definitions were created in a Firebase report created in 2020 in order to replicate them in new reports. In these reports, I have multiple custom definitions that repeat the scope and user property, and the definition names contain non-alphanumeric characters that I cannot create or edit without being denied the operation. I understand that there is a high probability that Firebase has undergone modifications/updates that may have changed the process. If so, I would like to know if there is currently a way to do it.

All my Firebase reports are integrated with Google Analytics (UA) and BigQuery.

Thanks