Phone Verification Configuration

Mira Tisu

Mar 14, 2023, 10:59:33 AM3/14/23
to Firebase Google Group
Morning all! We are trying to use Google Firebase for our app authentication but faced issues below that we are considering moving away from Google Firebase Auth :disappointed: . Shifting the work requires large efforts and considering the tight timeline, we are very keen to stay with Firebase hence reaching out for some help! Does anyone know how to solve the below issues?
  • For Phone Verification Code, the template is defined as using %LOGIN_CODE% and %APP_NAME%. However, our app name seems to be using <projectId>.firebaseapp.com which is not quite right as we have defined our public facing app. Is this the expected behaviour or where can i actually change the %APP_NAME% if it's not public facing name field?
  • Re-capcha: We noticed that whenever there is a OTP verification, user will be directed to recapcha screen before logging in. Is there a way not to have this screen in our app? This journey dont look smooth
Hope to hear from you!