Rules in Firebase Realtime Database for CRUD operations in React

Tanishq Jadhav

Apr 25, 2024, 1:00:21 PMApr 25
to Firebase Google Group
I am using two firebase services: the Realtime Database and the Authentication in my React App. I have used the email/password authentication and a basic database for an inventory app consisting of three main nodes: inventory, batches and unfinished. In my react app, I have created a login page which lets users login through the authentication API.
2.jpg

And also is there any suggestions on using the sessions storage for detecting the login status. I have used this because the website gets reloaded frequently.

My main problem is that I want the data inside the Realtime database to only be readable and writable by the authenticated users who login through the authentication.

The rules of Realtime Database are:-

Screenshot 2024-04-25 123133.jpg

I have tried everything which they have inside the documentation of firebase but nothing is working.