Firebase & RISC API Integration

Federica Buono

May 4, 2022, 2:36:38 PM5/4/22
to Firebase Google Group
Hi,
I'm using sign in with google via firebase, but I'd like to register a custom receiver (https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/risc#register_your_receiver) to detect Security Events (https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/risc#handle_events)

As reported in the errors table here https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/risc#error_codes

403    "Existing stream configuration does not have spec-compliant delivery method for RISC." ->    "Your Google Cloud project must already have a RISC configuration. If you are using Firebase and have Google Sign-In enabled, then Firebase will be managing RISC for your project; you will not be able to create a custom configuration. If you are not using Google Sign-In for your Firebase project, please disable it, and then try to update again after an hour."

I undestand that  Firebase manage RISC for my project. Does it means that I cannot detect security events with custom receiver?
Is there any way I can intercept these events via Firebase?

Thanks